♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Friday, September 25, 2009

My life after drama....

Ever since the drama, my life became more real i finally realize who i m n wat i wan. So now my life onli has family, BF, dream of becoming wat i wan in life also i have to admit tat not having any sis sucks balls becoz u dun have sis to talk to or anything or when there is trouble with BF there is no one there to hear wat u say but its ok all this to me is nothing becoz life still have to go on n i think i dun wan to have any sis anymore if can i jus wan a normal fren becoz i think its to troublesome. While still looking for some new frens to hang out i have a thought of breaking up with dear hahahaha becoz i wan him to woo me again hahahaha, i noe its stupid but its fun being woo =p n when i tell him, well he was not happy about it n say dun wan like a million times n kiss me like hell to shut me up hahaha but i did really ask him, if one day i break up with him wat will he do n he say he will not allow me to do tat n say if i say this time of things again he will be angry la hahaha n of course not everyday is a happy day, there will sure be some argument if not it will not be normal wat so becoz of one SMALL issue on him n his female frens, my possessive Valerie appear n ask him again n again even when he say its jus a normal group gathering n i ask him y he never tell me he say dun report this type of things but i still dun believe it was a group gathering n he blow up n scolded me n throw his phone away n say fine i will throw my fone away so nobody can find yeah for sure i will cry n so on but my possessiveness get the better of me to handle n after the fight he did apologies to me n so did i becoz in the end it really turns out to be true he did go out in a group =p heehee than he say he will never like other gals becoz MOST gals nowadays r hungry tigers n to spoiled n he say himself he is to LAZY hahahaha n after this fight there was never an issue about him n other gals n we became even closer n we will meet up after his work but i have to go home in the morning becoz he have to work n have to go home n look after my hammies so it has been like this going back n forward hahaha but its ok n also living my dream at the same time while having to travel here n there n along my road of life with him also have tiny arguments but i lazy to write in details so i onli write the big fights hahaha n in family part my dad brought me a bonia bag n he got remarried on 9 Sept, while as long as he is happy i m ok with it n as for my mum no more asking of "when r u going to work" n change to "when u 2 getting married" WTH lor haiz i also dun noe when he will ask me also lor so stop asking me its irritating n when i have free time at his place i will bake some cookies n pastrys to eat so i m getting fatter hahaha bobian I LOVE FOOD so yeah tats about it ~PEACE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home