♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OMG (for this few days)

Have been staying at dears place like almost a week lor so shiok hahaha doing nothing n watching movies with dear but dear got fall sick on tat week so i look after him until he is fully recovered hahaha. I miss my room this few days n MY HAMSTERS i miss u all so much lor, today when i reach home i just went to see them rite away n clean their cage n everything n did not even bother to call mango to report him lor hahahaha n when they see me they so happy lor especially milky n bimbo. Peanut leh she sleeping so wake up blur blur de hahahaha so cute lor than now i jus came back from some shopping for my (bread) la tibits la all this for my self de hahahaha but i really hate the every month thingy n its call period n the bread is also getting more n more X lor double sian (-_-) hais bo bian who ask me wan to be a gal haiz wat ever la n in tat week i got a meaningful msg from a fren i read it i really think tat its ture but some times u try ur best but its not up to u to decide wather its being appreciated or not , but i m glad the person whose i dun wan to write the name in the blog who send me this msg to me thanks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home