♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Saturday, June 13, 2009

So boring

Jus now jus came back from mangos place liao than clean all my hammies cage so shag now dun feel lime moving at all. The day before yesterday when to bedok north to eat the awsome sting ray damn nice la n the bbq chic wing is also out of this world lor so nice hahaha n before going bedok we when to tempanise to get my hp pounch n wallet n my hamster stuff its a play pen pan, platfrom n a climbing tree very cute de will be posting in my hammies blong heehee n this is the pic of my hp pounch n wallet cute lor n both cost about $50 lor (O_O) X rite but its worth it hahaha so cute thanks dear n now i m rotting my way till dun noe wat time sian now so early dun noe can do wat haiz maybe i should go n do my nails hmm ok i shall go n do my nails now hahaha love my life so much.......(^-^)Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home