♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

yeah my phone finally finish liao

Hahaha yeah my kitty bling is now finally on my phone so happy sia n now its time to show my work hahaha from a little help from dear heehee thanks dear n now jus reach home from his place stay there fro like 2 days doing it lor omg shag men hahaha not really than now to present it to u my bling fone back cover



Oh and i also ate my fav food at chomp chomp the salt n pepper corn is damn nice la hahaha n also i drank a big cup of sugar cane juice (ok la i share with my mango heehee) see the pic


i also took a pic few pic of jacky in very funny n cute sitting way hahaha shhh

cut ma hahaha he give a poorthing look becoz mango wans to bath him hahahaha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home