♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Friday, July 17, 2009

so long never write now than write heehee

This few days i have been busy traverling here n there from my place to mangos n from mangos to my place n have done many thing. But i will onli touch on some stuff heehee lets start from 2 july i went to rebond my hair hahaha i got of the photo while i m doing it see like ghost rite hahaha n after doing my hair damn dry lor even when washing also can taggle haiz but i now got put conditioner liao le hope it works hahahaha.


on 4 july i went to my frens birthday party with nic n tat day wat we did was watch the ice age 3 movie n it was damn funny lor i laugh untill y jaw also pain sia hahaha i like the laughing gas part hahaha cannot tahan tat part lor really funny sia wan to die also can laugh untill so happy than after the movie we went to illuma to eat our dinner n guess wat the birthday gal treat all of uss lor hahaha but dun worry we get her a very good gift so heehee than after dinner we went to nactrine n have teas n cakes so shiok lor hahaha the cakes damn nice lor, after tat the rest of them went back n onli left me n nic, at tat point of time i was still early, nic n me think is still early we dun wan go back so early but dun noe where to go so we went for a walk from clark quay to fullerton there than sit at the brige n have a long talk about the things tat happen to my life n his n guess wat me n him have the same problem lor hahaha than after the long heart to heart chat we decided to catch out last train back home. But last min i called mango saying i going over his place heehee so i call nic not to take the bus but take the train so funny lor heehee n than here comes the most scary thing happen to me uncle suddenly called me n tell me my mum when missing (O_O) call her slao pick up i call until i wan to cry liao lor but in the end she jus when down stairs onli (-_-)''' stone diao lor scared the crap out of me for nothing heehee here is the photo i took on the brige hahaha see so artiestic sia =p hahaha

on the 6 july i went to the hokkaido fair with mango in tempanise lor n tat day alot of freaking ppl lor (-_-) sian but wat the hack its jiou jiou onli got one time than we went to eat the famous ramen n its damn nice lor REALLY n i bought the most X takopachi lor. Its about $8 lot (O_o) but its worth the price becoz its very nice n its not like the one u see in sg, those in sg de is really nothing lor n i also bought 6 croquette all so damn nice n bought 2 box of ichigo choco also damn X 2 box cost $10 but also very nice hahaha see the pic of the croquette n the ichigo oh i we also got but some oher stuff like the mochi la n so chewy n nice hahaha n at the fair we spend about $50 plus lor n onli buying a few things onli.






12 july me dear dear went to changing appetite to makan n its very funny lor he order the double chic paddy n me i ordered the beef one the 2 coolers n a calamari than when the burgers came mango eyes turn (O_O) like tat becoz very big hahaha than in the end we ate untill so full we could not even walk lor, we took a cab home instead of going to movie becoz we to full liao but we mange to walk to esplanade to take a cab but befor tat we went outside to see the sea view very nice lor than we did so stupid things also but i m not going to say it heehee =P hahahah so funny see the burgers pic.







Today is the day of my nail appointment heehee n me n mango took a cab to compass point becoz i was wearing something ugly becoz my polo did not dry after washing so no choice we went there to buy some shirt for me to wear than took a bus to nikki's place but wehn i the cab we saw a caterpiller stick the the taxi window so er sin lor hahaha but very funny we where talking wat if it falls of la n wat will happen this n tat so lame lor hahaha than when we reach there was like almost 4pm, very late liao by rite is 3pm de lor haiz but i still mange to do my chio namils in time heehee see nice ma





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home