♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I FINALLY NOE WAT I WAN

i noe wat i wan to do in life i wan to be a manicurist i wan to do NAILS, i like doing nails i finally noe wat i wan "YES" hahahaha so i m not useless after all "YES" n now the onli thing stopping me to get wat i wan is a course in manicurist in "PINK ROOM" BUT my dear "mango" is willing to help me pay for this course but i think now he onli thing is wait becoz he have to do his accounting n make use the installment plan becoz tat course is $4k lor omg but in installment plan i have to take part time de. I DN WAN PART TIME SOB SOB but bo bian dear say if wan full time he cannot affort it sob sob but never mind part time is better than cannot study hoohoo yeah yeah yeah but if nothing goes wrong pink room will be my future sch YEAH so happy n now think back lucky i never made the wrong choice i choose to stick with him heeeheehee yeah yeah yeah hope can go pink room within this month =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home