♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Saturday, February 21, 2009

( T - T )

Y like tat i never thought i will turn out like this how come my frens have to tell me my bf is this type of person i m really sad to hear tat. Y can't they jus keep it to themself n not tell me so i will not be so stress about it, u noe like this next time i really dun wan to bring my bf along le becoz in ur eyes my bf is picky, stingy but u dun have to say it to me, i noe but i m trying very hard to cover tat u noe when u tell me this i feel so pai say u noe me well u should noe i still wan my face de haiz i feel like crap lor now i really dun wish to bring my bf any where we go anymore very sian lor i dun noe la haiz n my bf of mind hor also really the wat also la cannot blame my frens also so calculative de lor i noe dear u try to save $ but some times also mus sui bian abit cannot like this de if u like tat my frens next time also dun dare call me come out so both side of ppl u all r really putting me in a very hard spot help them cannot help u also cannot i reall dun noe wat to do lor so ppl spare me plz u all noe i dun like to be stress i have it from my family le i dun wish to have it from u all plz.
I ONLI SAID IN MY BLOG BECOZ I DUN NOE HOW TO TELL U ALL FACE TO FACE BECOZ ITS VERY HARD FOR ME.....(T-T)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home