♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Friday, February 13, 2009

Hee hee now is my love life hahahaha.......

"Hee hee my love life my frens say i m a slut who change bf like changing clothes but its not true, but i m lazy to tell them its not ture becoz all my like i onli had 3 bf s no flings no ONS but wat the heck in their mind i m a bitch + slut so useless to explain but wat ever hahaha bitch, bitch lor =p haha. For my 1st bf well i never did lose to him becoz he never really put it in. but i was to scared to realise tat hahaha so i told my mum he did oops hahaha sorry n well i finally lost it to my 2nd bf but he dun believe so wat ever lor but in the end he cheated on me wat the hell is this men becoz i really felt the pain n for the first time i noe wat is call heart broken, wat the heck tsts life wat hahaha now my latest bf hahaha, my fren say he is the most good looking guy in whole love life hahahaha this is wat i think too heehee dear i love u n while he is the onli guy tat pretty much help me in my rainy days means in love n work both becoz when i broke up he was there, when i m jobless he gave me $$ to spend till i found a job tat was like a year (O.O) stone rite hahahaha also he help me look for jobs la n this n tat heehee oh n my fren kathy my best sister hahahaa though i every time take it for granted oops heehee sorry tell u about my frnes in the next post so wan to noe have to continue to read====>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home