♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Friday, February 13, 2009

Now to tell u about my life....!

Well my life pretty much sucks becoz my mum always reminds me tat i m a lazy person, tells me i m useless but its ok i m use to it, frens hmm they r so much better than we becoz they r hard working while i m not so they have been asking me what u wan to do in ur futhure but i really dun noe or should i say i m running away from life this is wat they( frens ) tell me so i think my like is crapy. n yes i noe some ppl r worse but in my story my i m the worse ok. i have been wasting my life for almost 4 years doing nothing, onli working as a waitress(partime) n keep on changing job from time to time, becoz i m most of the time late for work if not MIA meaning missing in action hahaha but tats me, tats y they say i m not responsabile but wat ever i dun really care though this is a very very bad thing, i did try to change, some how it never change haiz.... Never mind, my $$ some times i have some times i dun i jus use wat i have so means i dun really care wather i have anot heehee so this is my life for the past few years.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home