♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MOST SICKENING DREAM EVER.......................!

Omg i can't believe i had this type of deam it took place in genting (which i m going on may ) me, my bf n some of my frens including kathy, we went to genting n the horror starts now my bf n kathy was so close together like they where in love n dun even bother about me even when they see me omg this dream sucks i can really feel the anger i really feel like killing the both of them in my dream never mind after that i called my bf in my dream, he jus treated it as if nothing happen tat pissme off even more n when he came back he did not even bother m i piss off becoz we where preparing to going drinking with some frens but after i prepare finish i realize kathy n my bf had already left together wif out me n those who tag along told me they hold hands together n left n suddenly my dream skip scenes after i realize the drinking thing was over n onli me n my bf was left in the hotel room i ask him but he jus answer me wif a look like there is nothing wrong so i piss off n said " IF ME AND KATHY CAN'T BE FRENS ANYMORE IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FUALT, I WILL PUSH ALL THE BLAME ON YOU " which i still remember which really made me piss off even when i m awake. so after saying tat i woke up feeling damn piss wif her n my bf omg so i called my bf jus now n told him, he jus told me its jus a dream, he said he will not fall for a gal like kathy becoz she is very rough n not girly but i still told him this dream will make me consider twice on going to the gening trip on may this is a sucky dream...............!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home