♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Friday, February 27, 2009

Feeling sad n lonely

dun noe y every time at night feel so uneasy n hard to sleep also lonely n sad n most of the time like this i would feel like crying n keep on thinking of tings tat makes me sad or stress somethimes wonder m i being emo or jus seeking for attention or wat i also dun noe now i can write in my blog i can tell everyone who is reading this tat i really have a problem n i think no one can help. for those who noe me for ur info, yes i have a bf but when i m alone i feel really like crap sometimes i could even think of dying. i m really scared of being alone with no one around or talk to me i hate being alone i really really hate it i hate it so much tat i dun even mind being with a stranger, i jus dun wan to be alone n have no one to talk too. i m really scared oneday i may not be able to take the loneliness n jus end it n i dun have to think any more so simple i dun noe m i lazy or not or m i down to earth or not becoz this problem is really getting to me n i m almost to the point of really....... never mind haiz n yes i should look for a job. i should work n maybe it will help yes but onli when the sun is up when its at night no one can help me i m really scared of my life i have more bad times than good times i m really scared i really dun wan to continue my life i really hope tat my life can jus stop n this is not trying to run away or anything. i jus wan to say how i feel n wat i really wan to say becoz i will never tell this type of things to anybody becoz they will think i m crazy or jus being emo i dun wan ppl to say tat to me. it onli proves tat they dun noe me at all n wat i m telling now is the other side of me the ME tat u all have never seen before n now i m telling to my blog tat i m really scared tat i will not be normal anymore..................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home