♥ BITCHY WORLD ♥

Sunday, May 24, 2009

OMG......(O-O)'''

guess wat this month is like a total roller coster rite lor i manage to lose all my good sister like in a week how great is tat hahahaha (-_-) i dun noe y i can still laugh about it but i guess i jus did oops =p but really i really dun noe wat hit me its like suddenly like boom boom boom than no more sisters liao really fast till i also dun noe wat happen sia hahahaha but wat ever i dun give a shit about it becoz thinking of it to much jus make me sad so i will jus get over it n continue to be a bitch. So i can say is past or present or future i m not going to take any frens to hard becoz it really hurts to have this type of shit repeating in the future so i guess i jus use another cross road in my life again ok la but i think i was being push to this cross road hahaha WATEVER......! i will continue leaving my life as a bitch n those who dun like it u can fuck off n dun waste my time n for those who wans to flame me hahaha u can jolly well go ahead i dun give a shit hahaha. Oh i also wan say this "there is nothing wrong in writing my blog" anybody can write wat they wan in their blog, tats y its call a online diary u write wat u feel..........! wahahahahaha n since rite now i have no more restriction or anyone telling me anything i can now become a full fledge bitch WOHO....... being a bitch or a bimbo is so much better becoz watever u do its jus bimboish hahahaha get it bimboish hahhaaha n plus thinking for others is like so tiring lor its worst than working lor but now i dun have tat anymore hahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home